We are pleased to announce that our Nominations Coordinator, Rodney McAbee, is opening the nomination period beginning 1/24/2023. Per the Bylaws, the nomination period can be open for 7 to 14 calendar days. We will close it on 2/3/23.
The following seats are open for nominations this year:
- EMS Education Institution
- Large 911 Ground Provider
- Small Private Ground Provider
- Air Ambulance
- Upstate area Regional Representative
- Midlands area Regional Representative
- DHEC Non-Transporting Services
Each board position is a two-year term that starts July 1.
Eligibility for these positions requires that the nominee be a member of the SCEMSA, in good standing, for one year as well as they meet the criteria for the respective seat. For more details on board member requirements, see our current bylaws here.
To nominate yourself or someone else, please submit the following information:
- A brief bio that contains - your name, the service you represent (if applicable), and why you feel you would be a good candidate for the SCEMSA Board seat for which you are applying
- A photo of yourself
Submit your information using the form link here by the deadline of Feb. 3, 2023.
This information will be shared with the membership during the online voting process to help members determine the best candidate for the positions.